You’ve all seen the billboards and the updates on Facebook… The brand new Audi A1 model is coming to Lebanon!
I absolutely adore hatchbacks, and wouldn’t mind having them super-fast. On Saturday, May 21st, the guys at Ets. F.A. Kettaneh, along with 200 lucky winners, are going to be at Forum de Beyrouth, to test drive this beautiful machine.
To get a chance to be one of the first in Lebanon to get behind the new Audi A1, make sure you register on Audi Lebanon’s Facebook Page, NOW! For all you tweeps out there, you can also tweet with the hashtag #AudiLeb or #A1Leb and double your chances of getting selected.
In addition to that though, I believe awesome things should always come together, and that’s exactly what we’re going to do. The guys at Audi Lebanon have given Gino’s Blog readers a chance to snatch their seat on Saturday May 21st, and left the juicy part up to me: how to set up the competition.
You can breathe a sigh of relief, I’m not looking to harvest “likes” from you. Instead, we’d like to see some good-old, genuine content! And here’s how you can do that:
- Writing: I know a sizable portion of my readers are petrol-heads, and well-acquainted with the automotive universe. We want you to write us a 300-400 word post on what Audi is, cool and unknown facts about the company, and of course, your personal input on why it is the best, or at least what makes Audi cars unique. The topic is sort of open-ended, but we’d love to see what you can enlighten us with.
- Arts: For the less-verbal and more-visual readers, you can also enter the competition by creating the banner I’ll be displaying throughout the rest of May on my blog for the Audi A1. Dimensions should be 275 pixels in width, and up to 450 in height.
- Competition starts NOW and will end Friday May 20th at 5:00 PM
- Post your images on Gino’s Blog FB Page
- Post your articles as Facebook notes and post the link on Gino’s Blog’s FB Page
- Interactions, such as comments and likes, are most welcome by anyone, but not necessary for winning.
- The winners will be selected by myself and Audi Lebanon representatives and announced Friday May 20th at 5:30 PM
Good Luck, and this is what one artsy, and one gifted writer, will be driving around in this Saturday!